Tishirle

Thursday, July 27, 2006

WebTeacher - you're my hero!

I am so excited to learn about WebTeacher! I wish I would have known about this before!! I will admit, the first time I jumped on to WebTeacher I found that I lost track of time because there was so many great things to see and learn. I think it’s wonderful to find something on the net that can assist me in making every minute count when performing research.

As for reading the tutorials, I love having this ability. I find that I am able to grasp concepts quicker when I can see how it is done instead of just reading a book. Anyway, I am quite thankful to learn about this because I know that I will be using it more than I care to admit.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    You sound so excited about WebTeacher. I think tutorials are a great way to learn. Especially in this context. It sounds like we both will be referring to this site often.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Amber D. said…

    How can you always be so postive! You are my hero! and your going to be a fabolous teacher!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home