Tishirle

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Aug 3rd post

I enjoyed reading the article, Blackbox in the Sandbox. I was quite excited to see many of the sources that they listed as sources I already use. For example, one that I use quite frenquently is http://www.quia.com/ In my opinion this is an exciting site with many excellent resources! I also enjoyed the tips that were offered, such as: monitor the quality of the software children use and to regulate the amount of time a child works on the computer. These in my opinion are common sense tips- but it is always good to mention it for those that are lacking in that area.

I also enjoyed the article, Technology and Young Children. I agree with this group and their belief that computers when used appropriately "can enhance and children's cognitive and social abilities". I think that computers are great resources and should be promoted in the classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home