Tishirle

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Looking forward to a break

I don't know about all of you but I am ready for a break. I don't know if it's the heat, or what- but I do know that I am ready for a break! I want to go camping, I want to go on a vacation, and I want to visit some place that is cool. :) Now that I have said that, I would like to say that I am shocked that this term is almost over. I am the kind of student that has to take my terms and classes day by day so I can get through it without feeling overwhelmed. I think my approach to tackling the semester worked too well because I'm shocked that it's almost over! I feel like I am just getting started, yet in all actuality it is almost over. Anyway, long story short I'm ready for a break!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Amber D. said…

    True, true. I agree.

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger marilyn harvey said…

    I'm with you Tiffany. I am taking myself on a break with my Girl Scout Troop. We're going to Mammoth Cave in KY and caves are generally around 54 degrees. Nice and cool!

    Our break will come soon and our reward will be worth it. (Only 12 more days left in the semester!)

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger marcia webb said…

    True words. true words. I agree, maybe it's the heat but I am also ready for a break. A long break.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home